How to Buy a Used Car in Daphne, AL
So, you want to know how to buy a used car in Daphne, AL. Certified Used Car Center in Daphne, AL, near Mobile and Fairhope, A Division of Eastern Shore Toyota, has the answers you need. You'll be happy to know that the overall process is not as complicated or mainly about research. Once you know what type of car you want, everything else is easier.
13 Tips for Buying a Used Car in Daphne, AL:
- Pick your budget.
- Find vehicles that fit into that budget. Make sure you compare prices based on different websites and based off NADA's value.
- Use a payment calulator to determine monthly payment amounts and down payments.
- Value your trade-in.
- Save. Save. Save for your down payment.
- Talk to the dealer about the differences betwen used and certifed-pre-owned. There are pros and cons to both, but you can rest easy knowing that the professionals at our dealership always offer amazing deals.
- Research. The Internet is your friend in this case. Make sure that you're using tools like NADA to see what the total value of your potential ride is. You want to do this to ensure that you're paying a fair price when it comes time to finance a model, otherwise you'll end up with negative equity and you'll be stuck paying for an exspenive vehicle. When you shop with us, you never have to worry about that because we offer honest pricing. You can also use model research pages as a reference and you'll learn about hte stand-out features your desired model offers.
- Schedule a test drive.
- Apply for financing. Unless you've got tons of cash on hand, you're going to want to fill out a credit application or apply for a leasing agreement. Don't worry ––we offer fair pricing!
- Turn in down payment and trade-in. If approved, we'll take your trade-in amount and down payment and apply it toward your loan's principle amount.
- Provide a copy of license and insurance.
- Sign lending agreement.
- Schedule your first monthly payment and drive home!
Questions? Contact Our Team.
The professionals at our dealership are happy to help you find your net used vehicle. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our used inventory, as we are happy to help you find your next ride.